1. Development and Design Services Agreement: We help you select a beautiful setting appropriate for your new home, start with preliminary plans from our plan library (meeting with our designers if creating home from your ideas), review plan meetings.
Upon approval of final plans
Consult with our engineers for best placement of your new home on your desired lot
3. Preliminary Specifications: Edit and define the materials to be used while designing your custom home exploring your options.
4. Construction Agreement: Accept and agree to terms. Submit for Attorney Review.
Upon conclusion of Attorney Review
Second deposit is due
Construction start date will be determined
5. Selection Process Begins: Meet with Diamond Builders professional designer(s) to finalize appointments.
6. Pre-Construction Meeting: Selections are confirmed and signed off, final plans and specifications are reviewed with our project managers. Transition into the actual construction process
Permits are filed
7. Ground Breaking Celebration: Immediately after building permit is issued. This great photo opportunity marks the beginning of construction – insert ground-breaking photo(s)
8. Walk-Through: Meeting schedule at your convenience to watch your dream home come together
9. Closing Date Set:Upon completion of sheetrock
10. Final Walk Through: Prior to closing and occupancy, you will attend an orientation of your completed home to confirm it meets with your satisfaction. This also helps you understand the safety features and proper operations of the home.
11. Closing: You secure legal title to your new home – Congratulations!
12. Warranty: Our warranty is
One year workmanship
Two year Mechanical
Ten year structural (State Warranty)